Where to buy our books
Copies of “Etruria Travel, History and Itineraries in Central Italy” are now available directly in USA for $15.60 including postage. Send an email and then paypal payment to email@example.com
contact us directly . We mail out several times weekly.
Copies of Mary Jane’s books are also available in central Italy at selected, recommended hotels, B&B, castles offering accomodations listed on Partners page
You can find our books on ebay–Disponibile anche su ebay-
spedizione gratuita (plico libri) a indirizzi in Italia
Payment by paypal and bonifico bancario for orders inside Italy
free postage to Italian addresses
Dal 2001 scelgo i migliori alberghi, B&B, castelli e altri posti speciali per farli conoscere da miei lettori/lettrici.
Se avete una struttura speciale in Italia centrale, contattami. Forse possiamo lavorare insieme.
Order Olio e Ricordi together with either Etruria Travels, History and Itineraries or Etruria Storie e Segreti and pay half price on postage to the same address in USA, UK, Ireland,etc.
Multiple copies for students and other groups will receive a special discount.
In central Italy these are our exclusive sales points at trusted bookshops
Our books are also available on ebay -just type in the title you are looking for. Free postage to Italian addresses.
ROME- Anglo American bookshop, Via della Vite, near Spanish Steps
- Vetralla– Edicola La Rocca, Piazza della Rocca
- Vetralla – directly at Elegant Etruria’s Headquarters
- Newest distribution point Palazzo dei Priori-Museo dei Portici,
- when open-Quo Vadis, shop of Proloco, Via San Leonardo 6a Viterbo
- Libreria Straffi, Via Saffi
- Viterbo -Urban Center Tourist Office, The Tourist info office in Piazza Martiri d’Ungheria or Sacrario, near the large parking lot and bus depot. The Urban Center is equipped with facilities, a bookshop and multi lingual staff to give information, maps and help you plan your stay in Viterbo.
- Viterbo-Bookshop Museo del Duomo and Museo dei Facchini di Santa Rosa in San Pellegrino quarter -along with the new Museo dei Portici these bookshops are managed by my editor Archeoares. Multilingual staff.
- Bomarzo – bookshop – Sacro Bosco check their website for more information
BOLSENA – Palazzo Cozza Caposavi enoteca- Beautiful noble palazzo with boutique lodgings, a restaurant and wineshop enoteca A lovely place for a glass of wine, sales point for the region’s wines and books.
- Civita di Bagnoregio– Belvedere souvenir shop and bar, before the final descent and crossing the bridge .
- Orte-Stefania’s bookshop Libreria Il Gorilla e L’Alligatore, at Via dei Calefate, 13 in the new area of Orte
- Tarquinia- Antiche Tradizioni – should be working again by summer 2022. Located next to the Necropolis on Via delle Tombe Etrusche. You can also find reproductions of Etruscan vases created by ceramist Michele Totino. They have a vast selection of Etruscan souvenirs, jewelery, and bronzes.