Where to buy our books
Copies of “Etruria Travel, History and Itineraries in Central Italy” are now available directly in USA for $15.60 including postage. Send an email and then paypal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
contact us directly . We mail out several times weekly.
Copies of Mary Jane’s books are also available in central Italy at selected, recommended hotels, B&B, castles offering accomodations listed on Partners page
Payment by paypal and bonifico bancario for orders inside Italy
free postage to Italian addresses
Dal 2001 scelgo i migliori alberghi, B&B, castelli e altri posti speciali per farli conoscere da miei lettori/lettrici.
Se avete una struttura speciale in Italia centrale, contattami. Forse possiamo lavorare insieme.
Order Olio e Ricordi together with either Etruria Travels, History and Itineraries or Etruria Storie e Segreti and pay half price on postage to the same address in USA, UK, Ireland,etc.
Multiple copies for students and other groups will receive a special discount.
In central Italy these are our exclusive sales points at trusted bookshops
ROME- Anglo American bookshop, Via della Vite, near Spanish Steps
- Vetralla– Edicola La Rocca, Piazza della Rocca
- Vetralla – directly at Elegant Etruria’s Headquarters
- Viterbo-Libreria Straffi, Via Saffi
- Viterbo -Urban Center Tourist Office, The Tourist info office in Piazza Martiri d’Ungheria or Sacrario, near the large parking lot and bus depot. The Urban Center is equipped with facilities, a bookshop and multi lingual staff to give information, maps and help you plan your stay in Viterbo.
- Viterbo-Bookshop Museo del Duomo and Museo dei Facchini di Santa Rosa in San Pellegrino quarter
- Bomarzo – bookshop – Sacro Bosco check their website for more information
- Civita di Bagnoregio– Belvedere souvenir shop and bar, before the final descent and crossing the bridge .
- Orte-Stefania’s new, large bookshop Libreria Il Gorilla e L’Alligatore, at Via dei Calefate, 13 in the new area of Orte
- Tarquinia- New Bookshop /punto vendita at Antiche Tradizioni . Located next to the Necropolis on Via delle Tombe Etrusche. You can also find reproductions of Etruscan vases created by ceramist Michele Totino. They have a vast selection of Etruscan souvenirs, jewelery, and bronzes.