Bookshops in Italy – Punti venditaSeptember 19th, 2012 Tagged with: Anglo American bookshop • Antiche Tradizioni • Bolsena • Bomarzo • books • bookshops • Civita • in USA • Musei dei Portici • Rome • Sacro Bosco • Tarquinia • Vetralla bookshop • Viterbo • where to buy our books
Where to buy our books
Copies of “Etruria Travel, History and Itineraries in Central Italy” are now available directly in USA for $15.60 including postage. Send an email and then paypal payment to email@example.com
For other Etruria Editions books –
contact us directly . We mail out several times weekly.
Copies of Mary Jane’s books are also available in central Italy at selected, recommended hotels, B&B, castles offering accomodations listed on Partners page
You can find our books on ebay–Disponibile anche su ebay-
free postage to Italian addresses
Dal 2001 scelgo i migliori alberghi, B&B, castelli e altri posti speciali per farli conoscere da miei lettori/lettrici.
Se avete una struttura speciale in Italia centrale, contattami. Forse possiamo lavorare insieme.
Order Olio e Ricordi together with either Etruria Travels, History and Itineraries or Etruria Storie e Segreti and pay half price on postage to the same address in USA, UK, Ireland,etc.
Multiple copies for students and other groups will receive a special discount.
Etruria Travel, history and itineraries is being used as a textbook for university semester abroad programs in Viterbo, Tuscania and Perugia.
In central Italy these are our exclusive sales points at trusted bookshops
Our books are also available on ebay -just type in the title you are looking for. Free postage to Italian addresses.
ROME- Anglo American bookshop, Via della Vite, near Spanish Steps
- Vetralla– Edicola La Rocca, Piazza della Rocca
- Vetralla – directly at Elegant Etruria’s Headquarters
- Viterbo -Urban Center Tourist Office, The Tourist info office in Piazza Martiri d’Ungheria or Sacrario, near the large parking lot and bus depot. The Urban Center is equipped with facilities, a bookshop and multi lingual staff to give information, maps and help you plan your stay in Viterbo.
- Viterbo-Bookshop Museo del Duomo and Museo dei Facchini di Santa Rosa in San Pellegrino quarter -along with the new Museo dei Portici these bookshops are managed by my editor Archeoares. Multilingual staff.
- Bomarzo – bookshop – Sacro Bosco check their website for more information
- Tarquinia Info Point- and Bookshop –near town entrance and main parking area